Background

Monday, January 31, 2011

Teething?? A puzzling mystery...

This, so far, has been one of the most puzzling milestones of Addie's little life. I don't get it- there is no consistency, no rhyme or pattern to it. Most days I go to bed asking myself, "well is she teething or not??" She has been putting everything in her mouth since she was about 3 months old, and now at 7 months, I certainly thought at least one would have popped through by now. As of late, she is definitely "teething," but what does that mean & when will this part be over?? I don't know, but I sure wish I did. One moment she's fine, the next she is screaming at the top of her lungs due to what seems to be pain. Oh, how I wish there was a magic mommy book to tell me exactly what was going on and how I could fix it. But she is still her sweet and happy little self about 90% of the time, so I guess I have no room to complain. This too shall pass, right? : /

1 comment:

  1. sounds like teething to me. its awful at times but at least its off an on. The bad news is that it doesnt stop for a good while. Baylen is cutting baby molars and whew! she can be a handful. Some "mom and pops" pharmacies will make a teething solution and its called Dr. Stars. It is the best stuff and definently a must have! If you have trouble finding it..Avery Drug in Rome makes and sells it for about $17. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete