Background
Thursday, January 6, 2011
She's Moving Right Along
Addison is now completely crawling, no more inch-worm move! I was able to work from home yesterday and she followed me everywhere. I am pretty much cleaning my floors daily- with my new Shark! :) She is into anything and everything. Since she has also learned how to stand up in her crib, she wants to do it ALL THE TIME now. We lowered her crib, but since she is so interested in everything, I often worry if she will figure out how to get out in the middle of the night while mommy's sleeping...now I have a little more understanding as to why some parents choose to let their kids sleep with them. But we are trying *very* hard not to establish that routine, well I am trying very hard as it is not even an option for my husband. On another note, our video monitor just stopped working last night...major problem! It has been so wonderful to have and I really hope it's an easy fix. If not, we will be at Babies-R-Us tomorrow getting a new one. Let's see, what else...oh, little Addie has moved on to Stage 2 baby foods. She eats like a champ, of course you can't tell by her tiny physique. Her favorite foods are sweet potatoes, squash, pears and apples. Stage 2 seems to be much more exciting though as there are lots of different combos & flavors...Ryan and I discovered this last Saturday night when we were on a family date to BRU and Hooters :) We got so excited and bought every Stage 2 flavor they had! Ah, the joys of being new parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment