With Christmas right around the corner, I must say that I am getting very excited about enjoying it with our sweet girl! I guess you could say we got our Christmas gift in June :) I know I gush about her often (not hard to do!), but she is the absolute light of my life...OUR lives :) She officially turned 6 months old yesterday. Here are a few new things about the little lady:
- She babbles "Mama mama mamamamamama" lots! And it's very clear that's what she's saying :) No, I'm not the crazy mom who swears her 6 month old is such a genius and talking, but it sure is a sweet sound to hear.
- She is becoming quite a monkey. I'm pretty sure she could wiggle her way out of a straight-jacket. She is also very quick...gotta watch her at all times! For someone who can't crawl yet, she SURE gets around. Speaking of crawling...
- I was convinced that she was going to take her first crawl yesterday, but it didn't happen. I think it will be any day now. We gotta baby-proof!
- She has now fallen off the bed (not a completely traumatic experience, but a fall nonetheless), so according to OWT, we will raise her right.
- She is a very happy baby, growing-literally- before our eyes. Constantly smiling and laughing. The little red-head can have a temper, though ;)
She has her 6 month check-up in January, so I will be sure to post the stats. She will also be getting her ears pierced soon...Mommy is a little nervous about the actual piercing process, but I'm sure it will be fine. She is so much fun, and does something new everyday. I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment