Background

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In the blink of an eye...

I feel like the days, weeks, and months are passing by so fast-- and I'm having a hard time keeping up! Thanksgiving came and went, now Christmas is almost here. AK's first Thanksgiving was great, she was a little doll as usual, making it so very easy for us to be most thankful for her :) Anna visited from Colorado at the beginning of this month. We caught up over dinner then came back to my house where we girls chatted it up for 3 hours! Yes, we had something to say for all of that time! I love being a girl! :) I miss her dearly, but hope that life is all she hoped for in Colorado. As for me, I don't do the snow so much...hate it in fact, well I hate slushy Georgia snow. Hopefully we will get to visit her sometime next year. Ryan and I have spent all week looking for tacky Christmas sweaters for the party on Friday night, a task easier said than done. We are running out of time, so I think we will just have to whip something up at home! We are also looking forward to spending time with his Aunt Kelly and Uncle Steve who are coming in from Arizona. They have never met Addie Kate and I can't wait for them to fall in love with her sweet & funny personality!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... I love my friends! I am so glad I got to catch up with everyone, just wish ya'll would move out here with me!! Haha! Yes, the cold and snow out here is different...You don't have the wetness nor the stupid Northwest wind....I can't wait for ya'll to visit, it is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete