Background
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Gearing Up for the Holidays
Thanksgiving will officially mark the beginning of one incredibly busy month for the Brown family. I think we are pretty much already booked every weekend through Christmas. I suppose we should consider it a blessing to have friends & family to spend time with! And, I have yet to mention that this will be Addie's First Christmas! Couldn't be more excited! While I realize she will have no idea what's going on, I still think it's important for Santa to visit her. She has been a very good girl this year ;) I completed her wish list at TRU & BRU yesterday & I think she will really enjoy all the new toys! In other events, we are looking forward to Anna's visit at the beginning of December and our very first tacky sweater Christmas party on the 10th!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am super excited about seeing you guys too!! I really wish everyone would get their travel dates to snowy CO in place! We have Ash and Shane coming in Jan., Sue and BP in February, and ya'll better be coming in one of those months!! Everyone needs to VISIT ASAP!!
ReplyDelete