Ryan and I have always had a rule against the baby sleeping in our bed, as to not make a habit out of it. We of course have exceptions, like when she is sick or scared, etc. and last night was one of those exceptions. I'm not sure if AK is starting to teeth or is getting a cold, but whatever it is caused her not to sleep good and thus mommy & daddy do not sleep good either. We took turns going to check on her when she would cry out, but after the 3rd time each, we decided sleep was way more valuable than our rule at that point so my sweet little bug got to come snuggle up beside me and slept great the rest of the night. It made me feel needed by her and as many mom's know, that is a wonderful feeling. She cuddled up near my belly, where she spent 9 precious months waiting to be seen, I guess it felt like home to her...it sure did to me :)
Here's to hoping our girl feels better soon!
I just love this, I bet Addie Kate was a happy girl!! Whoever helped you with your blog needs to fix mine!! Haha!
ReplyDelete