Background

Monday, October 25, 2010

A Weekend of Firsts...

AK had a couple of firsts this weekend:
1) On Saturday, she attended her first kiddie birthday party. Our babysitter's little boy turned 3 and "Baby Addie" was at the top of the guest list :) While Addie wasn't quite as awake as I had hoped for her to be, she was very good and made it very easy for Mama & Daddy to show her off :)
2) On Sunday, she got her very first pair of "real" shoes- not crib shoes! She got an adorable pair of leather capped-toe Keds like Mommy had when she was little. They look so adorable on her! Now, I just have to make sure I check her feet every two seconds to make sure we don't lose one! It was very bittersweet, as it is just another reminder of how fast she is growing, but at the same time I am so excited to see the little person she is becoming!

No comments:

Post a Comment